Welcome to my world...

Welcome to my world of technology...







Friday, November 18, 2011

Web Browsers

The Web browser that I use and always have used is Internet Explorer. I am currently using Internet Explorer 9 and I love it, it is the best yet. Internet Explorer 9 has advanced graphics, faster speeds, improved javascript performance, etc. Internet Explorer has always seemed to be one of the most popular web browsers. It is the web browser that I use at school or on someone else's computer. Internet Explorer is very accessible and easy to use.
I have tried out a popularly emerging Web Browser called Mozilla Firefox. I have talked to a friend who swares by Firefox. He says that it is alot faster, has better downloading speeds and is overall better at opening applications. However, I have tried out Firefox on his computer and I do not feel this way. It is not as easy to use as Internet Explorer for one and I think that if anything the speed is equal to that of Internet Explorer. As for Firefox having "faster downloading speeds" I also do not feel that is true. I have an i3 processor and Internet Explorer 9 and I run downloads extremely fast.
However, I will admit that I may be a bit biased because Internet Explorer is what I have always used and I plan on continuing use of it. But I have been pleased with every new version that has been released, each improves in many ways. And statistics do show that more people in the world use Internet Explorer than any other Web Browser. I believe that the majority of the population uses Internet Explorer for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. Internet Explorer seems to be the browser that everyone uses. I don't think this is because IE is the best browser, but i think it's simply because IE is already installed on so many computers. It's almost like we are forced into using it all the time. I really think people should try other browsers and see which one is best for them.

    ReplyDelete