Welcome to my world...

Welcome to my world of technology...







Friday, December 2, 2011

Just ME!

All about me...
I am currently 18 years old and I believe that I am just starting to discover myself. I have always known who I am, but I am starting to realize what is truly unique about me. Its not always easy to realize what an amazing person you are especially in the 21st century when everyone strives to be the same perfect person. Let me rephrase that, it is especially hard to be happy with yourself when you are a girl in the 21st century. It seems that all females want to be 100 pounds, tan, blue eyes, popular, etc. It has taken a loooooong time, but I am starting to be very happy with myself. Because who I am on the inside is so much more beautiful then any girl walking the run way! That is something that I am very proud I can say and I hope that many other girls can learn to accept themselves and discover their true beauty just as I have.

I am a Tree Hugger! I love my planet and I feel that it needs so much more respect. If we don't take care of it now, we will not be able to enjoy it in the future. I love doing local River Cleanups, it is a fun and easy way to do your part!

I love fashion and makeup!
I love raising money for charities, doing breast cancers walks, Relay for Life, etc. My father, sister and grandmother had cancer so I try to support cancer charities whenever I can.
I am a big supporter of AIDS awareness. Many people have a very bad perception of the disease and I believe that it does not get as much support as it should!
I love musiccccc and dancing!
I LOVE animals. I have 3 dogs, two of which are adopted from shelters. I believe that anyone looking for a pet should go to a shelter because there are so many animals there that need a great home. I also have 2 chinchillas who I completely adore!
I love the water. I have been boating just about since I was born. I have had my boaters license since I was about 12. And I love my Yacht Club Eastern Yacht Club. I am also a Chesapeake Bay Princess, proudly representing Eastern Yacht Club!I hate Drugs, Alcohol, Racism and prejudice of any sort.
My dream is to be an animal trainer, marine and exotic animals. I would love to work at a zoo or an aquarium. Another dream of mine is to own a farm/zoo/aquarium. LOL.
Last but not least, I am a lover NOT a fighter. I do not believe in violence. And I am 100% against bullying! Bullying is such a prevalent problem in today's society and I believe that it needs serious attention. Make peace not war!
Family, my boyfriend and friends are the most important things in my life!

God is love.
Me and my boyfriend of over 4 years, Imran<3
My family and I walking in Relay for Life!

1 comment:

  1. it's nice to help in any way you can. you can be proud of yourself. you've done well

    ReplyDelete